- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
So Ateez is coming back soon, It's my first comeback with them and I'm super excited so I knew I was going to order one of the albums after it was released (because usually I like to know that I like the majority of songs before ordering an album). Did I wait till' it was released, NOPE! Instead I bought their new album that's not even released yet... (all 3 versions)



I've never bought different versions of the same album (I mean I want to for all the groups I stan) but it's always something that I never saw myself doing. So I'm pretty much broke after spending all my money on those albums... The only upside to this is that I have a higher chance of getting a Yunho or Seonghwa photocard.
I've never bought different versions of the same album (I mean I want to for all the groups I stan) but it's always something that I never saw myself doing. So I'm pretty much broke after spending all my money on those albums... The only upside to this is that I have a higher chance of getting a Yunho or Seonghwa photocard.