Performance I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

No but I used to love these guys and their title songs so much! This was one of my favourite performance songs by them.



God really took their time when making Taecyeon huh....
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have been bopping to 2nd songs a lot this days. 2PM, T-ara, Sistar, Mblaq, Wonder Girls, Infinite, Teen Top, Fx, etc. I miss the time when they were active.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well this thread clearly shows my age :wonugl:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
well, you have woken up from a kpop slumber at the right time :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread