Stan Shaun @Chahee am I too late?
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 June 2019 #1 Stan Shaun @Chahee am I too late? Reactions: Evergreen, potato, yeji and 2 others
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 30 June 2019 #2 SaviorTXT said: Stan Shaun @Chahee am I too late? Click to expand... Never late for taste Poor irene Reactions: yeji and SaviorITZY
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 30 June 2019 #3 never too late to appreciate greatness Reactions: SaviorITZY
RavenHikari Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 1,233 Reactions Received 3,641 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 June 2019 #4 Yes Song Of The Year 2018 Reactions: SaviorITZY and yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 June 2019 #5 I can't believe you slept on this either. Reactions: yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 30 June 2019 #6 A great song Reactions: SaviorITZY and yeji