- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,601
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,461
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
What song is the lyric in your sig from? I tried Googling it but all I got was a song by Tyler the Creator??? Not very K-pop loli think i suggested a hug emote during the emoji haul but idk what happened to it LOL should i take one for the team again and use the custom emoji i won from an event to add a hug emoji?![]()
You would do a huge favor for all of usi think i suggested a hug emote during the emoji haul but idk what happened to it LOL should i take one for the team again and use the custom emoji i won from an event to add a hug emoji?![]()
its actually a mix of the lyrics from wanna one's spring breeze and what jinyoung said in the video below! don't mind me, i just haven't gotten over their performance at mamaWhat song is the lyric in your sig from? I tried Googling it but all I got was a song by Tyler the Creator??? Not very K-pop lol
alright stay tuned for the addition of a hug emote on ks thenYou would do a huge favor for all of us![]()
YAASSSSalright stay tuned for the addition of a hug emote on ks then![]()