- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
... it's barely been a week when I did my 5k thank you thread... but now it's 6k already... o.o
Well, because it would be a bit repetitive to have another "give me a username and I will ___" thread, I'm going to include a very quick Panda sketch I made until I get a good ideaor until I find people who want to do an anon with me or something lmao~
Thank you, you all! I love you all ^-^
Well, because it would be a bit repetitive to have another "give me a username and I will ___" thread, I'm going to include a very quick Panda sketch I made until I get a good idea
Thank you, you all! I love you all ^-^