I can’t believe… (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1672799614357.gif

I’m just now realizing this:
Yijeong (History member, he was the maknae) has been working as a producer even before the disbandment. He’s gone by j.pearl and EL CAPITXN, but I am just now discovering that he’s one of HYBE’s main producers???!! :wat:
I remember seeing his name under a few Hybe artists songs but for some reason never put two and two together…
:wimwim:
It also just amazed me more because I went and looked at everything he’s had a hand in and my goodness this mans talent was overlooked during History and even now. :sadcat:
Just to name a few he’s helped with:
Jelly by Hotshot
Ddaeng by BTS
Bad Bye by RM
Noir by Sunmi
Eternal Sunshine by Epik High
New Rules, Lovesong & Roller Coaster by TXT (He’s worked on a lot of stuff for them, this is just a few)
Eight by IU
That That by PSY
And lots of other well known Kpop songs
This man has been working hard on creating bops :maheart:
I wish History could have been better received, he made tons of bops for the group and they never got the love they deserved.
:reallysadcat:


​
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i keep seeing him in the credits wow!! he produced all the bops
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i keep seeing him in the credits wow!! he produced all the bops
He has indeed :maheart: A very talented man.
I’m amazed by how versatile he is as well, some songs are so drastically different from one another.
:pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
He has indeed :maheart: A very talented man.
I’m amazed by how versatile he is as well, some songs are so drastically different from one another.
:pandaamazed:
some of my favs are here!! noir, ddaeng and lovesong. he's rlly amazing
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
When I saw the title, I was expecting some EXO content.
When I saw* your username, I was like, "Nah, maybe ATEEZ or something."

I am surprised by the content of this thread, but not disappointed. Put some respect on this guy's name~!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wow he did a lot.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Um I thought it was exo related :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Help I is confusion :sanathink: What makes it seem like an Exo related thread?:lisalaugh:
It is the famous (well, famous to EXO-Ls, I suppose) intro line in the a cappella portion of the intro to EXO's Tempo.





I think it's the first thing we think of when we hear "I can't believe."
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It is the famous (well, famous to EXO-Ls, I suppose) intro line in the a cappella portion of the intro to EXO's Tempo.





I think it's the first thing we think of when we hear "I can't believe."
Ahhh okie. Makes sense :haylul:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It is the famous (well, famous to EXO-Ls, I suppose) intro line in the a cappella portion of the intro to EXO's Tempo.





I think it's the first thing we think of when we hear "I can't believe."
Ahhh okie. Makes sense :haylul:
It's a little Exo-l inside joke ig lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread