I can't decide what card to choose (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,393
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do we have an anniversary card?
Not a separate card like we did one year, but users can pick either a common or a rare of their choice
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Not a separate card like we did one year, but users can pick either a common or a rare of their choice
We have to do a daily?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Well I just got a The8 rare card I was missing and finished the set
I would say just try getting a card from a group that's really hard to get! Or a set you're closer to finishing than others. I would have chosen someone from groups I stan but I am not close to finishing them :pepeslippy:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
i just choose my ult bc i would rather choose a card I love than a card that's tradeable
but if u want to go that route try a rare from the new deck ik Miyeon had a lot of buzz before but don't quote me on that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread