Tourney I Can't Stand the Rain vs Jopping - SuperM Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which one do you prefer?

  • Jopping

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I Can't Stand the Rain

    Votes: 7 63.6%

  • Total voters
    11

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I CANT STAND THE RAIN ANY MOOOORREEEE

i love jopping but i really want icstr to get a win against it i love it sm
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
really want to vote for jopping even though i like i can't stand the rain more just bc :susPepe::susPepe::susPepe::susPepe::susPepe: memesss
i have given in to the meme
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
rain is objectively better but can it show you how to throw three stacks (bet)
I'ma show you how to ball, you a mismatch (What?)
Opinionated, but I'm always spitting straight facts (True)
Throw it back, I might throw this on an eight-track (Oh)
믿어 봐 I'm a sight to see (So fresh)
Exciting, go and drop the beat (Drop, drop)
We get it jopping, the party, it don't stop (Don't stop)
축제는 이제 부터 시작이니까 (Let's go)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread