- Joined
- 23 November 2023
- Messages
- 3,352
- Reactions Received
- 1,590
- Location
- Woodsboro🔪👻
- Website
- www.hoyolab.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,864
- Fandom
- NCTzen,Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Bye!I have to go...now
I take a break from this site especially everyone
Wow fine then I have go you try start dramaThen why do you keep coming back?![]()
I don't like youI swear i'm beginning to dislike armies just cause of trolls like u
OMG.... I just confused myself because I didn't remember making that comment. And it's such a comment I would make.I swear i'm beginning to dislike armies just cause of trolls like u
I get on my nervesWhat you aren't understanding is that if you think you need to leave, you should do it. We aren't going to come begging for you to stay because if you think it's better to leave, we will respect that.
The problem is that you think anyone who disagrees with you is attacking you and it isn't like that.
I know you deactivated, but I'm sure you're going to come back like you always do.
![]()
we've been making similar comments to the OP since they were going to leave like many many moons ago lolWhat you aren't understanding is that if you think you need to leave, you should do it. We aren't going to come begging for you to stay because if you think it's better to leave, we will respect that.
The problem is that you think anyone who disagrees with you is attacking you and it isn't like that.
I know you deactivated, but I'm sure you're going to come back like you always do.
![]()
Mission accomplishedOMG.... I just confused myself because I didn't remember making that comment. And it's such a comment I would make.![]()
The hell i careI don't like you