- Joined
- 14 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,715
- Reactions Received
- 2,962
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I have been called home wrecker, drama bringer and attention seeker.
There is every reason to believe that because It is your opinion. If you don't want to talk to me don't be rude please.
I try to be nice, I try to be as polite and pleasing as you want me to be but I am not perfect and I do not handle insults very well.
I understand what your saying.. But I don't believe it. I truly do not deserve these friends. I fear that I may hurt them because of my personality. Because my personality is not great. I don't like it here, I don't like it anywhere. But It hurts to much to leave everything I have achieved behind so I must live with hating myself. For the rest of my life I have to. But I should not live, But I can't just leave.
I'm sorry if I hurt you in anyway
There is every reason to believe that because It is your opinion. If you don't want to talk to me don't be rude please.
I try to be nice, I try to be as polite and pleasing as you want me to be but I am not perfect and I do not handle insults very well.
I understand what your saying.. But I don't believe it. I truly do not deserve these friends. I fear that I may hurt them because of my personality. Because my personality is not great. I don't like it here, I don't like it anywhere. But It hurts to much to leave everything I have achieved behind so I must live with hating myself. For the rest of my life I have to. But I should not live, But I can't just leave.
I'm sorry if I hurt you in anyway