Sensitive I can't title this. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That makes me beyond fucking mad!!!!

NO, YOU ARE NOT A PROBLEM AND YOU DIDN'T START SHIT BY HAVING A HISTORY OF TRAUMA AND ABUSE.

Your behavior does not justify the way you were hurt or abused or treated. That's fucked and that mindset is not ok. You are not a problem, period.
As someone who has gone through abuse, I'm very passionate about this shit and I know that it messes with the way you view yourself and the way you think and you have the tendency to downplay it and deny it and when you finally come to terms with the fact that you were abused and hurt to have someone say you weren't....that's not ok. Not ok at all and I really hope this person or people fuck off because you deserve better.
 
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
That makes me beyond fucking mad!!!!

NO, YOU ARE NOT A PROBLEM AND YOU DIDN'T START SHIT BY HAVING A HISTORY OF TRAUMA AND ABUSE.

Your behavior does not justify the way you were hurt or abused or treated. That's fucked and that mindset is not ok. You are not a problem, period.
As someone who has gone through abuse, I'm very passionate about this shit and I know that it messes with the way you view yourself and the way you think and you have the tendency to downplay it and deny it and when you finally come to terms with the fact that you were abused and hurt to have someone say you weren't....that's not ok. Not ok at all and I really hope this person or people fuck off because you deserve better.
I truly believe they are good people, They just had a mistake in their sentence. I don't want to make you angry but people talking about my friends and family like that is a bit upsetting. Sorry for wasting your time :sakUwu:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I truly believe they are good people, They just had a mistake in their sentence. I don't want to make you angry but people talking about my friends and family like that is a bit upsetting. Sorry for wasting your time :sakUwu:
Sorry...I just get frustrated when people downplay that stuff. But sorry if I overstepped I'll stop.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
No need to say sorry. I technically dragged you into the mess of myself in this thread, so in the way I was raised I should apologize.
You shouldn't apologize for expressing yourself on here-everyone does it for the most part. I just hope you're ok...
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m so sorry you’ve been told those things, nobody deserves to be talked to in that way. Don’t feel sorry for expressing yourself, it can be helpful and so many of us here will be more than willing to listen if you ever need to vent. Wishing you lots of happy days!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
please do not think that this is fine. Whoever is saying these things to you is a horrible person. I am new here but from what I've seen you are an amazing person. :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread