Appreciation I can't unsee Johnny as this now... (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I was "casually" scrolling through different Twitter and Instagram posts from fans and from the members themselves and I found this. Apparently, a alien from the future came to share this with us. (I have many questions, my first being why the date of this post is 11/08/2023 :pepelook::takingnotes:)
1697325956705.png


@NCTzen
@NCT 127
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's freaky..
 
  • Haha
Reactions: naevis

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Why you gotta do my boy like that 🀣😭
 
  • Haha
Reactions: naevis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread