- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
It's my emotional support holiday, I'm so excited. If my friends wouldn't kill me I would be bringing our my light up Rudolph to set up in my room
I've had a history of bad things happening every Christmas, so it used to be very traumatic for me and my most depressing holiday, but now I romanticize Christmas time and believing that everything will be happier gives me faith in myself that I can see the good in the world.
I've had a history of bad things happening every Christmas, so it used to be very traumatic for me and my most depressing holiday, but now I romanticize Christmas time and believing that everything will be happier gives me faith in myself that I can see the good in the world.