- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I'll get better at this I promise
Neither-the emoji is sarcasm.I'll get better at this I promise
I don't know if you surprised face is because I used a tumbleweed to mock your flat out funny
or
you're surprised because you didn't realise it was a tumbleweed???
what is sarcasm I don't understand the meaning of the wordNeither-the emoji is sarcasm.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'll let you get away with it this time.what is sarcasm I don't understand the meaning of the word![]()
that's right you let me get away with itI'll let you get away with it this time.
![]()
![]()
Wait how can anybody not like colourful?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!WRONG!
![]()