I'm subbed to 20 YouTube channels and I told myself not to follow any more than that because I feel like it'd be too much, idk.. even with these, I don't always watch all their vids or anything.. so yeah, I wanted to freshen up my life through little things like this, so I unfollowed some and chose these instead, hoping for a positive change :)
do you like my choices? and what new channels have you chosen for yourself recently?
obviously I love cats and animals in general, this is a great thing to watch to just forget about all your daily worries, I think. It's cute, funny, and relaxing :)
ok so this girl inspired me so much, if you look at how much she is struggling and trying so hard, but the changes are amazing... I think it was important for me to see this because I always look at those good looking and successful people as another species that I could never be...... just such a great thing, I really suggest you check this out if you are trying to better yourself..
I used to follow this channel, then gave up on myself for some time lolol, but now I wanna start with this stretching vid again and then later with some actual workouts maybe :)
I really like this channel, it's so pretty and soothing, and motivates me.. this girl is really teaching you how to live your best life too and I appreciate it :)
do you like my choices? and what new channels have you chosen for yourself recently?