Official I come from French royalty (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
No this actually isn't clickbait :nakypog:

My family recently paid to have experts look into our family tree on my Mother's side of the family and what they've found so far is quite interesting and very surprising.

We knew that there's French ancestry in our bloodline. Something that I've always denied :susPepe:. But the person that we're related to shocked us all. Because as it so happens, Marie Antoinette who was the last Queen of France before the French Revolution is my Great Great Great Aunt!!

Yep that's right. I have royalty in my blood Even though its French but whatever lol

So this can only mean one thing..... I shall now go to France and turn it back into a Monarchy so that I can claim my rightful place on the throne!!!

Therefore I shall say this to the people of France.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
omg all hail the new king. you can rule as king of france, yeri can rule england, and you can have the ultimate red velvet x luvie alliance!!
The total destruction that me and Yeri would cause to the world :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
FUCK THE REVOLUTION!!! :pandamad:


It cost me my place on the throne.
Your true destiny is the KPS throne, who needs France :jenniesmug:

And you'd be a terrible king, a Really Bad King :pikadab:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
But isn’t she technically Austrian?
Near enough the same thing :sanathink:



Your true destiny is the KPS throne, who needs France :jenniesmug:

And you'd be a terrible king, a Really Bad King :pikadab:
I WOULD BE A GOOD KING!!!! :pandamad:


The French language would be banned. And I would also make sure that K Pop is played on all the radio stations. I would also bring Red Velvet to Europe
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It would be such a power alliance!! You could make everyone stan RV!
Meanwhile, anticipate the Next Japanese Era once I marry Sana and become new Emperor. Reiwa era rip, it's the Senpai Era soon :sanapray:

I WOULD BE A GOOD KING!!!! :pandamad:


The French language would be banned. And I would also make sure that K Pop is played on all the radio stations. I would also bring Red Velvet to Europe
This does sound good to me :joysip:

You'd have my vote....I mean wait, no democracy :jisoosmh:
Red Flavor as new French national anthem :pepeheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Near enough the same thing :sanathink:





I WOULD BE A GOOD KING!!!! :pandamad:


The French language would be banned. And I would also make sure that K Pop is played on all the radio stations. I would also bring Red Velvet to Europe
Once you are king, pay tribute to sms so they finally give Seulgi her solo debut.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
It would be such a power alliance!! You could make everyone stan RV!
Everyone wouldn't have any choice in the matter. It'll be either you stan RV or you have a fanmeet with the Guillotine.

Get a private concert too
And I would take so many selfies with them all as well :jenniesmug:

Once you are king, pay tribute to sms so they finally give Seulgi her solo debut.
And if SM doesn't give Seulgi her solo debut then I shall declare war on Korea!!! I'll make sure to get all of the girl groups out of Korea first though
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There's a little bit of Finnish in my ancestry as well... So the Midnight Sun king :jenniesmug:
That's way cooler tbh :jenniesmug:

(though all finnish are peasants, no royal blood from here to ur mix xd)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
That's way cooler tbh :jenniesmug:

(though all finnish are peasants, no royal blood from here to ur mix xd)
My youngest though... She has French royalty and Samurai blood running through her veins :susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread