Found I completed Korean Deck 2! (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,693
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still can’t believe I was able to finish! Especially with NCT being the biggest set to finish :nekosweat:

I made the decision to try and collect all Korean decks since finishing my ult sets. Starting with this deck was best since it was the closest to finishing. After so many great trades and rerolling rares/limiteds, it is complete :maheart:

Now I’m on to Korean 3 where I want to finish LOONA and the rest of the deck.

2NE1
4Minute
Aespa
After School Red
Akmu
AOA
ARTMS
Ateez
Baby Monster
Badvillain
Bambam
BAP
Bibi
Big Byung
Block B
BoyNextDoor
Chen
Chungha
CL
Cravity
Craxy
Day6
Dino
DPR Ian
Eunbi
EVNNE
Exo
f(x)
Fifty Fifty
Fifty Fifty 2025
Gfriend
Got7
Gyubin
H1-Key
Hi Suhyun
Huta
Hyolyn
ifeye
Ikon
IOI
Irene
IU
J-Hope
Jennie
Jessica
Jimin
Joy
Jungkook
K/DA
Kara
Key
Kingdom
Lapillus
Lee Hi
Lisa
Loona OEC
MADEIN
Mark
Mei Qi
MEOVV
Minhyun
Miyeon
Moonbyul
NCT
New Jeans
Nu'est
Oh! GG
Onew
P1Harmony
Pixy
Purple Kiss
Rainbow
Rescene
Riize
RM
Seohyun
Sistar
Sistar19
SNSD TTS
Somi
Stray Kids
Sunmi
Suzy
Taeyeon
The Boyz
Tiffany
TRCNG
Tri.be
TWS
TXT
UNIS
Viviz
Wanna One
Weki Meki
Winner
Wonder Girls
Woozi
X1
Xiumin
Yena
Yoo Youngjae
Young K
Young Posse
Yuqi
ZB1
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg and Nina

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,693
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and snsd2beg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread