Found I completed Lapillus Commons set, Yay! (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I completed Lapillus Commons set, my 2nd batch 11 commons set!

Thnx to cards team/card algorithm for all my Lapillus cards pulls(also helps to hv enuf rares to reroll 'em for commons)

Thnx to cards team/designer(s) who made this n other new batch 11 sets!​
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: centen and owo

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,248
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Thnx, peeps (n yes it's a beautiful set 😍)


I rlly think rand or calb might complete batch 11 first(unless roulette comes again or Halloween limited event starts, then all odds are out the window)
Yeah, I'm hoping to get just the three sets I want before Halloween starts. Crazy how it's already coming up!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah, I'm hoping to get just the three sets I want before Halloween starts. Crazy how it's already coming up!
If it follows this yr's pattern tho, no new Halloween cards are expected to be released; either cards teams are overworked on creating new event cards or just had 3 annual limiteds for valentines/halloween & 2 for April fools; so cards team is catching up by (I'm assuming) releasing only new Children's Day (which we had 2nd batch this yr) n upcoming Xmas holiday set(also 2nd batch if there's 1 in december/Christmas time). There's no guarantee of any new limited sets so it's a bonus when cards team actually creates so many limited cards for us each time theres new limited cards event 😉 😀 😜 🙄 😎 👍

There might still be 4/3 days of pulling last 3 yrs halloween/Doppelgänger cards so it's not a bad thing overall(If i can I wanna catch up on doppelgangers/halloween solos/sets I'm still missing LOL)
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread