- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Thanks and I was really committed to completing this setayy that was fast, congrats![]()
Thankkkkk youuuuuuuuuu lil Sasaeng fancongrats!!!!! yaaayyy, you have worked pretty hard for it ! ♥
yay always here to support, I´ll make money from your thrown away socks.Thankkkkk youuuuuuuuuu lil Sasaeng fan![]()
![]()
![]()
🖤
Stray kidsyay always here to support, I´ll make money from your thrown away socks.
which set are you working on now?
there are so many stray kids fans out here! it´s awesome!!Stray kids![]()
![]()
I know and I love itthere are so many stray kids fans out here! it´s awesome!!
This is me not bragging but this actually my second completed setCongrats! I've got all of A.C.E as well - my first completion!
What was your first?This is me not bragging but this actually my second completed set![]()