Found I completed Stray Kids Rare! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


it took me almost TWO YEARS to collect them all! a huge gamsa hamnida to:
@pinkmelodies for Woojin, Lee Know, & Seungmin Rare
@Nina for Bang Chan Rare
@Sooyaabean for Felix Rare
the Cards Team for Changbin, Han, & IN Rare
@snsd2beg for Hyunjin Rare
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Heck yeah, congratulations! I'm pleasantly surprised Woojin was included in the set, but I'm not complaining, that's for sure. Glad you got them all! I didn't know @Sooyhelped you complete part of the set, but what can I say? My wife is awesome like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread