Found I completed YOUNG POSSE Commons set, 1st to complete this set - Yay! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hv completed YOUNG POSSE Commons set(1st to complete this set, YAY!), my 5th batch 11 commons set!



Thnx to cards team/card algorithm for all my YOUNG POSSE cards pulls(also helps to hv enuf rares to reroll 'em for commons)

Thnx to cards team/designer(s) who made this n other new batch 11 sets!​
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ah, I envy your luck! It's such a cute set, congrats!
But I think it's not just luck, it's 4 yrs(almost, from Nov 2020 till oct 2024) almost constant daily tasks, with a break for irl/work/tiredness n communicating with calb n rand to complete decks 1,2,3 commons in 2023. Ok it helps to hv almost completed all rares(tats luck to get so many rares thru dailies, ig)

Congratulations!!
congrats !! love the pictures for this set omg
Thnx, peeps. Yes I think it's a beautiful set 😍
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen and owo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread