Appreciation I composed a girl crush cute song (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I am the guest

Lyrics by Crimson Skinny Park Chahee

Ice T house in your area
Ice T for OG yeah yeah uhn

I say 1 2 3 and flop

I come to the thread
I love bread

I dont post
I only read what's ahead

I face palm
Its so cringey

I put it down
Ctrl win for the win

It's a complicated relation
I love to read but i cant interact

Am I a stalker?
No, bitch, i'n kpopsource best guest

Uh uh
(Rap)
The best in the test
The rest can only rest
You say, she says, they say, but I

I'm a guest soooo

TLDR bye

It's a complicated relation
I love to read but i cant interact

Am I a stalker?
No, bitch, i'n kpopsource best guest

No, bitch, i'n kpopsource best guest

Owowowowo
Uhhhhh unnnn

Ayayayayay yeah
Dont subscribe to pewdiepie!

Be the guest!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a genius
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and dooh

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
omomomo chahee oppar can i record demo for u oppar please
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I miss those times :(
Its like we were testing how far one can spam

I like that concept, because if you dont stick to the norms you can have an infinite number of pointless threads ideas

Trolling oth is so limited, you cant go very different than an episode of... Why cant i think one stupid tv series now. Lets go with Monk, that dude is trolled by god.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Its like we were testing how far one can spam

I like that concept, because if you dont stick to the norms you can have an infinite number of pointless threads ideas

Trolling oth is so limited, you cant go very different than an episode of... Why cant i think one stupid tv series now. Lets go with Monk, that dude is trolled by god.
Yeah I used to post a lot of random useless threads back them, and the replies were really entertaining to read
I like it too, as we are just able to post whatever we have on our minds at the moment

and lmaooo the only time i've used oh was back in 2018 for like 10 minutes then i got permabanned for some reason lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Yeah I used to post a lot of random useless threads back them, and the replies were really entertaining to read
I like it too, as we are just able to post whatever we have on our minds at the moment

and lmaooo the only time i've used oh was back in 2018 for like 10 minutes then i got permabanned for some reason lol
I only used OH to check the sales numbers

Now it'd be so pointless when the Information is found searching 2 words on twitter

In those days, only 2 or 3 people could calculate clc album Sales numbers so they were like a pre historic oh_mes2
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread