Searching I decided to collect the prank cards (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
After seeing them, I thought it would be really cool to collect them! If anyone doesn't want em, I'm your go-to girl y'all

WANT:


HAVE:
I ain't got none of em that's why I made this thread but I have these cards to offer



Btw I've been considering opening my own trading center since I get almost ALL the cards that I don't need
and then when I make a trading thread, almost no one sees it, so let me know what you guys think :mgblush:​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
People actually wanting these cards is great!
:pandahappy:

The concept of these Prank cards is "unlucky" and that people don't want them but thankfully some people do which makes me happy!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
People actually wanting these cards is great!
:pandahappy:

The concept of these Prank cards is "unlucky" and that people don't want them but thankfully some people do which makes me happy!
How could people not want these beautiful cards? Y'all even gave JYP, Bang Sihyuk, & Doni and Coni one. CUTE! llama_twerk
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Damn these Pranked cards have more competition than Monsta X Valentines cards :haylul: I'm going for the set but might just stick to JYP/Jae Suk if I can't manage to get one half of the set even.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Damn these Pranked cards have more competition than Monsta X Valentines cards :haylul: I'm going for the set but might just stick to JYP/Jae Suk if I can't manage to get one half of the set even.
Valentines set for pranked cards :nakypog:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Any chance I could get JYP for the Jin that you were interested in? :susPepe:
Why do I always forget these types of things?? But I thought that there was only one Jimin vc and that went to Yili. Even if I did get everyone, then I wouldn't be able to complete the set w/o Jimin :nayeonisdone:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Why do I always forget these types of things?? But I thought that there was only one Jimin vc and that went to Yili. Even if I did get everyone, then I wouldn't be able to complete the set w/o Jimin :nayeonisdone:
Well I just pulled JYP myself so can't do it anyway :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why do I always forget these types of things?? But I thought that there was only one Jimin vc and that went to Yili. Even if I did get everyone, then I wouldn't be able to complete the set w/o Jimin :nayeonisdone:
just an fyi you can check how many cards are in circulation on this page

 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
he's not worth 2 cards to you? how appalling :wat:
I'll just take the Wanna One member then
Well I mean if I give away two cards, I'll only have one card left to trade with :wonugl:
Sure can you set up the trade?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well I mean if I give away two cards, I'll only have one card left to trade with :wonugl:
Sure can you set up the trade?
yeah thats understandable, and you already gave me 2 for JYP i think so ill allow only one just this once :maheart:

Already did :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
just an fyi you can check how many cards are in circulation on this page

Yup still just one Jimin. Not complaining tho cuz you deserved it

 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread