I decided to embrace the huge multi fan in me (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I decided to embrace the huge multi fan in me and to admit that I am more than just a casual fan of a lot of groups. So here is the list of all the fandoms that I belong too, casually or in a more ”hardcore” way.

The S tier reversed to the ultimate biases :

Pink Panda ( Apink)
Reveluv ( Red Velvet)
ARMY ( BTS)

The rest :


MooMoo ( Mamamoo)
Lullet ( Cherry Bullet)
Insomnia ( Dreamcatcher)
Inner circle ( Winner)
U-jung ( WJSN)
Buddy ( Gfriend)
Miracle ( Oh my girl)
Lovelinus ( Lovelyz)
Flover ( Fromis_9)
Everlasting ( Brown Eyed Girls)
Once ( Twice)
Blink ( Blackpink)
MeUs ( f(x) )
Daisy ( Girls’ Day)
Lavely ( Ladies’ Code)
Fineapple(April)
Latte ( Laboum)
Neverland ( G-idle)
Flover ( Fromis_9)
Secret time ( Secret)
Queen (T-ara)
Dan-JJak ( Gugudan)

Fanatics and IOI don’t have a fanbase name.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
You stan a lot of groups :nakypog:
I dropped one group and I used to be a more serious Inner Circle but nowadays, I just follow them more casually. I don’t really like their musical direction since 2018. Not always at least.
Lol same
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I dropped one group and I used to be a more serious Inner Circle but nowadays, I just follow them more casually. I don’t really like their musical direction since 2018. Not always at least.
I'm still an Inner Circle and I'll always have a soft spot for Winner, but I will admit that their older is music was better :umjicry:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good for you
 

Zsh

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
MooMoo ( Mamamoo)
Lullet ( Cherry Bullet)
Insomnia ( Dreamcatcher)
Inner circle ( Winner)
U-jung ( WJSN)
Buddy ( Gfriend)
Miracle ( Oh my girl)
Lovelinus ( Lovelyz)
Flover ( Fromis_9)
Everlasting ( Brown Eyed Girls)
Once ( Twice)
Blink ( Blackpink)
MeUs ( f(x) )
Daisy ( Girls’ Day)
Lavely ( Ladies’ Code)
Fineapple(April)
Latte ( Laboum)
Neverland ( G-idle)
Flover ( Fromis_9)
Secret time ( Secret)
Queen (T-ara)
Dan-JJak ( Gugudan)
Have you listened to the whole discographies of these groups? 🤯
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread