- Joined
- 17 December 2025
- Messages
- 3,473
- Reactions Received
- 4,293
- Location
- Love Catching
- Website
- archiveofourown.org
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,134
- Fandom
- Multistannn
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
Nope this is another oneYayyy! Has it arrived?
assuming this is in ref to your other thread??
Ohhh okieThe other one was from Korea this one is near where I live
3yaaay! how many copies do you have now??![]()
it really looks expensive1 was a giveaway, and I bought the other two…. Ngl the one from Korea was worth it and not this one bc why is it 30 dollars when I bought the same thing for 18![]()
Challengers ver. , random one which I hope is bangers, and idk which version Target carries but if I get bangers I’ll be ok , I really hope they have spoilers thoughit really looks expensive
which are the 3 versions you have now?
okay, I really like spoilers too, very cute styleChallengers ver. , random one which I hope is bangers, and idk which version Target carries but if I get bangers I’ll be ok , I really hope they have spoilers though
if they don’t I’ll take bangers since I’m guaranteed to have both main versions
Yesssss that one and Loved I’ve are the cutest ones!okay, I really like spoilers too, very cute style![]()
and Petite!Yesssss that one and Loved I’ve are the cutest ones!
You should buy oneIf only Moguri could have it![]()
Yo could visit my discount thread….You should buy one![]()