and I'm flopping on twitter again :irenecrazy: follow me tho do you guys like it? :oliviakek:
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 13 September 2022 #1 and I'm flopping on twitter again follow me tho do you guys like it? Reactions: Day1 and The_LastRomeo
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 13 September 2022 #2 In case anyone gets it into their head I'm catfishing well this is actually my Twitter account there u go
In case anyone gets it into their head I'm catfishing well this is actually my Twitter account there u go
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 13 September 2022 #3 I love it! Reactions: Juniverse
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 13 September 2022 #4 Rikai said: I love it! Click to expand... thank u Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 13 September 2022 #5 It's cute! Reactions: Juniverse
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 13 September 2022 #6 Looking good babe, eye makeup is fabulous and snatched Reactions: Juniverse