I didn't expect any gifts but... (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I got surprised with a Junji Ito manga and I'm honestly so freaking happy holy shit.
He is such an iconic horror artist. The other day at the bookstore I saw this exact same manga
and took the time to show my mom and explain how much I admire Junji's work while going through
the pages and showing her the images. I never thought she would take this seriously and surprise me!



The manga is really heavy btw! I was a bit shocked when my mom handed me the gift lol

​
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I got surprised with a Junji Ito manga and I'm honestly so freaking happy holy shit.
He is such an iconic horror artist. The other day at the bookstore I saw this exact same manga
and took the time to show my mom and explain how much I admire Junji's work while going through
the pages and showing her the images. I never thought she would take this seriously and surprise me!



The manga is really heavy btw! I was a bit shocked when my mom handed me the gift lol

​
OMG i ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIS WORK
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread