But they are so cute :thumbsupcat:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 16 November 2024 #1 But they are so cute Reactions: kimsguardian, snsd2beg, The_LastRomeo and 1 other person
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 16 November 2024 #2 Cute They both look very happy
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 16 November 2024 #3 Oh yeah, I was watching his video on how he got paralyzed!
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,208 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,128 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 16 November 2024 #4 I knew about this bc some people were talking crap, but I haven't seem this video before So beautiful
I knew about this bc some people were talking crap, but I haven't seem this video before So beautiful
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 16 November 2024 #5 Yea from what I read on netizenbuzz I wasnt so fond of what the groom's brother said in his speech.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 16 November 2024 #6 amazingly beautiful!
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,587 Reactions Received 59,535 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 494,969 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 16 November 2024 #7 yeah i knnow they've been together for sometime now, so glad they're finally completed each other