I didn't know there was a song just talking about random groups (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think the idea of the song was that they’d name groups they idolized/were fans of prior to these members becoming idols themselves :lisalaugh: So not fully random. But they name a lot
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think the idea of the song was that they’d name groups they idolized/were fans of prior to these members becoming idols themselves :lisalaugh: So not fully random. But they name a lot
I wonder if their producer thought if they name big groups in a song it would help them get more attention. I don't think it worked :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if their producer thought if they name big groups in a song it would help them get more attention. I don't think it worked :wimwim:
Maybe :haylul: Some of those groups have been named on multiple occasions by the girls as role models, but some I hadn’t heard of. But this meaning is nicer than the meaning of many kpop songs so I’ll take it, whether or not there as an ulterior motive :uwu:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and lexus

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
blackpink was named now I am a fan

I think the group naming is cute
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
hey I know them, btw how did they not get copyright striked ?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread