- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
This is basically a Mia solo ft. Sihyeon, Yuehua is a joke lol
that is not as awful as the beginning of Teen Top. Niel pretty much sang the whole song, C.A.P got one normal rap verse, L.oe had one small part at the end.Wow! I have never seen a groups line distribution be so one-sided!
This will not only hurt the company in the long run but will also hurt the members, especially Mia.
It's stupid and makes you wonder why they are even in a group in the first place.that is not as awful as the beginning of Teen Top. Niel pretty much sang the whole song, C.A.P got one normal rap verse, L.oe had one small part at the end.
exactly. that's what I never gotIt's stupid and makes you wonder why they are even in a group in the first place.
I doubt they'll play no lie that often on concerts after izone disbanded, surely the titles yeah but the chance of the besides is rather lowGuys, half of Mia lines are going to Yena once IZ*ONE is history, relax.
They'd have to perform it at their own concerts thoughI doubt they'll play no lie that often on concerts after izone disbanded, surely the titles yeah but the chance of the besides is rather low
sure but when they release more and more albums theyd rather play the new besides rather than an old one like no lie, that's why it's so unfair rn even tho yena will get some of Mia's line from the titles in the futureThey'd have to perform it at their own concerts though
A concert set list is usually 20 songs or more. EVERGLOW doesn't have that many songs yet. They will probably have 30 songs by the time Yena is in the group and that will be perfectly fine since they will need that many songs to complete the concert.sure but when they release more and more albums theyd rather play the new besides rather than an old one like no lie, that's why it's so unfair rn even tho yena will get some of Mia's line from the titles in the future
TBH I'm super into everglow but I don't care who sings, I just jam.Me, Coming into the thread: "It's probably not that bad."
Me, watching the video:
Then I wondered, "Did Mia write it or something?" Hahaha, no, she didn't. So, question for those who follow EG more closely -- are the b-sides normally like this? Or are there some where Mia get the most shine and others where another member will get more shine or where it's more even? I mean, I could just look at all their distrubution videos, but I'd rather someone tell me, lol. Just wondering if they're like Lovelyz where every now and then they'll have songs that feature one member primarily or one to three members rather than all of them.
Guys, half of Mia lines are going to Yena once IZ*ONE is history, relax.