- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
This is freaking good, who stans TAN?
I love it, especially the English version 🥰I think @HeartRider liked this song too![]()
I need to check that out then, too. Do you know the members or do you just know their songs?I love it, especially the English version 🥰
Just the songs but I do know they were formed off a survival show called Wild IdolI need to check that out then, too. Do you know the members or do you just know their songs?
OOOHHHH yay there's a content I can consume to get to know them thank you so muchJust the songs but I do know they were formed off a survival show called Wild Idol
Erigomlove what can you tell me about them and who do you like most and what are the members likeFINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS TAN!!!
They are a Kpop group formed from Extreme debut wild idol and my bias' is jiseong and he's the Youngest (18 years old) and yes they're all adultsErigomlove what can you tell me about them and who do you like most and what are the members likeand are they adults
Oh and I haven't watched and variety shows for them soooThey are a Kpop group formed from Extreme debut wild idol and my bias' is jiseong and he's the Youngest (18 years old) and yes they're all adults
I will have to form an opinion and get back to you, thank youOh and I haven't watched and variety shows for them sooo![]()
Happy to help!I will have to form an opinion and get back to you, thank you![]()