- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,812
- Reactions Received
- 47,962
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,924
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Perhaps, we can make and submit if we get an emote submitting event againCould we get those for KS?
I will support itPerhaps, we can make and submit if we get an emote submitting event again![]()
kpopsource.com
I prolly didnt see it!BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAH GIRL I WAS USING THIS FOR SO LONG I EVEN MADE A THREAD OF IT A WHILE BACK OMGG
![]()
Y'ALL THIS IS WEIRD - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
YO, HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD OF "EMOJI KITCHEN' SUPER WEIRD BUT FUN GOOGLE SITE WHERE YOU CAN (EXCLUSIVELY ON GOOGLE) MIX EMOJIS FOR EXAMPLE: 🤡+😇= PLEASE TRY THIS AND SHARE YOUR WEIRD CREATIONSkpopsource.com
YOU TURNED THE KOALA INTO AN ICE CUBE!![]()
Quick! somebody get Koya a sweater! lol
This is me with cardstalkin bout Shua here - my hot bunny!
![]()