Appreciation I discovered i have fear of a lot of things (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
But at the same time if you know you'll hate eggs anyway...

Maybe @Drug needs just to accept the fact since it wont make a difference anyway :llama_eyes:

But we need to at least guess when it1ll make a difference, i think we have that capacity
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I discovered today that I have a fear of being locked in a bathroom with a broken handle
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
is there a name for that fobia?
Idk I think it's Toilet anxiety

No joke tho, I actually got stuck in a bathroom today lol
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Idk I think it's Toilet anxiety

No joke tho, I actually got stuck in a bathroom today lol
I think it happened to me a couple of times

I remember as a kid it happened to a child at school.

The poor kid was so afraid xD
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think it happened to me a couple of times

I remember as a kid it happened to a child at school.

The poor kid was so afraid xD
Aw, how did they get out?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Aw, how did they get out?
There's always someone to hear you desperatly trying to open it :llama_eyes:

Or the screams in the next stage :oof_tea:
(I think some people jump directly to the screaming part tho)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
There's always someone to hear you desperatly trying to open it :llama_eyes:

Or the screams in the next stage :oof_tea:
(I think some people jump directly to the screaming part tho)
Lmao me exactly, today. I tried hammering on the door but no one came so I screamed
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
How should I know that I will hate them forever??? Imagine that the world ends and there is only Eggs to eat....
13276
Huh true true

I didnt like spice but i suddenly started likeying

Maybe you can try different types of eggs?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
It would probably have the same effects, I try them out once in a while.

I can't eat spice, how do you do it????
I actually still cant with the strongest ones

But the mild ones feel so nice

It makes the food feel hotter and impactant
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread