- Joined
- 25 September 2022
- Messages
- 43
- Reactions Received
- 19
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have autism, I honestly used to think autistic people had it good in life but to be honest, if you look at it sometimes, they really aren't, they have movements with their hands and flapping hands which prevent them from working properly and overstimulating and being addicted to the Internet and the only quality is they are able to work out for 24 days and eat healthy.
The only one who does the most neurodivergent activism for me is my mother who is a Registered Nurse and makes all these autism and neurodivergent groups, but I accept that I'm not going to learn Vietnamese and study abroad in Vietnam and achieve my dream of living in Vietnam temporarily and having a Vietnamese girlfriend and living the best life and having a job in IT, I don't deserve my family's support or my nurse mother for being autistic to be honest.
I can't get jobs in other fields because they hate autistic people and my hand movements would freak everyone out and I'd easily get kicked off the job for getting easily overstimulated and easily would get burnt out from not understanding how to do hard work, I would trade places with a neurotypical woman or man very quickly regardless of the disadvantages they have, because it's far better and more rewarding having a normal mind than a life of being autistic and dealing with having a splinter on my finger thanks to constant hand banging and flapping hands, so therefore autistic people are disqualified from every job except maybe Information Technology.
.
I get that I annoy people here sometimes with my threads every time because it's just about neurodivergent people and autism but I like to get attention and talking to people online because I barely interact with people in real life, it's too hard and I get stimulated by saying certain things to people online and stuff.
I just feel like every place I've gone to other than this place since I was 10-13 years old on the Internet has kicked me out for being autistic, now I'm addicted to posting here all the time, updating my profile pictures to edgy stuff, and can't help it, I wish I could stop but it helps me all the time and gives me the social interaction I need, I feel the urge to post again and again because it gives me a dopamine of being happy with interacting with people? I don't like it here sometimes but it's addicting, I feel like I might annoy people too much if I keep posting, I really need to quit at some point.
The only one who does the most neurodivergent activism for me is my mother who is a Registered Nurse and makes all these autism and neurodivergent groups, but I accept that I'm not going to learn Vietnamese and study abroad in Vietnam and achieve my dream of living in Vietnam temporarily and having a Vietnamese girlfriend and living the best life and having a job in IT, I don't deserve my family's support or my nurse mother for being autistic to be honest.
I can't get jobs in other fields because they hate autistic people and my hand movements would freak everyone out and I'd easily get kicked off the job for getting easily overstimulated and easily would get burnt out from not understanding how to do hard work, I would trade places with a neurotypical woman or man very quickly regardless of the disadvantages they have, because it's far better and more rewarding having a normal mind than a life of being autistic and dealing with having a splinter on my finger thanks to constant hand banging and flapping hands, so therefore autistic people are disqualified from every job except maybe Information Technology.
.
I get that I annoy people here sometimes with my threads every time because it's just about neurodivergent people and autism but I like to get attention and talking to people online because I barely interact with people in real life, it's too hard and I get stimulated by saying certain things to people online and stuff.
I just feel like every place I've gone to other than this place since I was 10-13 years old on the Internet has kicked me out for being autistic, now I'm addicted to posting here all the time, updating my profile pictures to edgy stuff, and can't help it, I wish I could stop but it helps me all the time and gives me the social interaction I need, I feel the urge to post again and again because it gives me a dopamine of being happy with interacting with people? I don't like it here sometimes but it's addicting, I feel like I might annoy people too much if I keep posting, I really need to quit at some point.