Video i-dle (아이들) 8th Mini Album [We are] COMEBACK LIVE (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

i-dle (아이들) 8th Mini Album [We are] COMEBACK LIVE
@Neverland ​
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and centen
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hope they're excited for their official launch of this new era!
I watched from ard 5 minutes after the live stream started(the subbing was quite advanced, to a point where I doubted the stream seemed live but I'm not sure by the end.) I almost made it all the way to the end but i looked for the beginning n started there(which is why I know I originally watched just a few minutes after stream started.)

The members seemed genuinely engaged/excited, chaotic by the point I changed to the beginning. Which is partly why I looked for the beginning. I switched bk to the live instead of picking up where I left off. The ending was standard, but the chaos I watched before I switched to the beginning led me to believe their genuine happiness to coming bk after all 5 resigned to Cube. My love for i-dle (n all the members) was reaffirmed by watching the live stream(I hvnt watched/listened to full/or much of new album's songs yet tho-just hvnt felt "it" so far. Soon, hopefully.

Hwaiting.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread