@Neverland
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,402 Reactions Received 53,170 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 426,812 Gender Female 16 May 2025 #1 @Neverland Reactions: OnlyCalB, StirFriedPanda, Moguri and 3 others
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,528 Reactions Received 18,213 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,478 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 16 May 2025 #2 I'm still not sure about the auto tune, but the MV looks like it will be fun. Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,702 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 16 May 2025 #3 The video looks so cool already Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,170 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 16 May 2025 #4 nice
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,057 Reactions Received 98,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,151 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 16 May 2025 #5 centen said: I'm still not sure about the auto tune, but the MV looks like it will be fun. Click to expand... I wonder why they do it Reactions: centen
centen said: I'm still not sure about the auto tune, but the MV looks like it will be fun. Click to expand... I wonder why they do it
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 May 2025 #6 Nice!