Audio i-dle - Good Thing (Short ver.) (Good Thing (Short ver.)) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

i-dle - Good Thing (Short ver.) (Good Thing (Short ver.))
@Neverland ​
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hmm, I'm not sure about this. But they've had teasers in the past that made me think "this is going to be their worst song to date" and the teasers were just misleading lol.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
which song was that my friend?
You're wanting me to rat me out? :lisalaugh: I worried that Nxde was going to be, basically, an updated Senorita (still my least favorite title of theirs). It's probably my least favorite of the i-dle titles, tbh, but I did end up liking it and the album it's on is quite nice. I like a cohesive theme.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
You're wanting me to rat me out? :lisalaugh: I worried that Nxde was going to be, basically, an updated Senorita (still my least favorite title of theirs). It's probably my least favorite of the i-dle titles, tbh, but I did end up liking it and the album it's on is quite nice. I like a cohesive theme.
my least fav title from them too - great minds think like
I honestly don't remember much from teaser tracks especially after I hear the song lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread