Not sure how credible these sources are but if it's true then I'm looking forward to it :sanapray:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 14 June 2025 #1 Not sure how credible these sources are but if it's true then I'm looking forward to it
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 14 June 2025 #2 keen if factual
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,449 Reactions Received 39,073 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,714 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 14 June 2025 #3 Shuhua confirms she's working on her solo debut - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive http://youtube.com/post/Ugkxr82yFheB0WV0fByrIpRGbBnn2jKthJ8K?si=-sCpgDtIRvLV6_X4... kpopsource.com Unless the translation is incorrect I'd say its confirmed. Reactions: dark_tranquility
Shuhua confirms she's working on her solo debut - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive http://youtube.com/post/Ugkxr82yFheB0WV0fByrIpRGbBnn2jKthJ8K?si=-sCpgDtIRvLV6_X4... kpopsource.com Unless the translation is incorrect I'd say its confirmed.