I don't care if their comeback won't be good, at least they are getting one (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think this is the only time I'll ever excuse a bad album just for the sake of seeing my boys again.

13.03.2017 was their debut and after the initial promotion and The Unit attendance it was basically dead silence.
It took their company 3+ years to release a weird single with just 2 members and then a sudden single with literally no promotions or anything but a teaser a day before.

I'm talking about MVP, with their bop debut song on 13.03.2017



13.07.2020, release of the weird 2 member unit song



22.10.2020, release of the randomly dropped single



Now they are finally getting a comeback through makestar, I'm glad it reached the 100% so they are getting one for sure.
The only thing is, it's such a bad timing with one of the members having recently enlisted into military service.

It's a bittersweet reunion but if that's all I can get I'll take it. (no pun intended)

@Boy Group​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let’s hope for the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Whaaaattt, these bitches still exist :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Rayoon deserves more :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread