Appreciation I don't even stan them but i have to admit it's definitely the best comeback this year (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like the song! I wasn't sure if I would because I tend to not really like music based around food that much, but this was a fun song to bop to.
 
Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
20
Reactions Received
78
Location
in jail with johnny suh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
These guys are getting really good
But I must stan them
welcome to the fandom ;)
if u need help stanning them feel free to message me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think the mv and styling is amazing but Stray Kids music just isn't for me. But I do think this mv has been one of the coolest released this year
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread