Appreciation I don’t feel that good right now (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've heard it's very painful.
:reallysadcat:

Hopefully you can manage it with Painkillers or something to ease the pain.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I've heard it's very painful.
:reallysadcat:

Hopefully you can manage it with Painkillers or something to ease the pain.
:sanapray:
I took one already :joysip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Need to wait 4 days before I can drink it :yolk:
That sounds like a very difficult thing to do. I'm sorry you have to wait 4 days before you can have Tea again.
:jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That sounds like a very difficult thing to do. I'm sorry you have to wait 4 days before you can have Tea again.
:jisoosmh:
It is awful... Mairi is already crying :llama_tea:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve heard that ice cream helps! ♥ feel better soon!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread