Appreciation i don't get people who don't like the movie inception (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've never seen it :nekosweat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
you should bro, it's on Netflix
I don't have Netflix

I would tell you that I'll check it out in the future but I guarantee you I'll forget that I said that within 10 minutes :lisalaugh: So if my brain doesn't fail me I shall check it out somehow.
:wonugl:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
This my favorite movie of all time.

So do you think he's still dreaming at the end? :susPepe:
I do think so 👀
I always wondered why his kids never grew up lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have Netflix

I would tell you that I'll check it out in the future but I guarantee you I'll forget that I said that within 10 minutes :lisalaugh: So if my brain doesn't fail me I shall check it out somehow.
:wonugl:
LMAOOO, if you get the chance, do it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread