- Joined
- 12 December 2022
- Messages
- 2,189
- Reactions Received
- 2,566
- Location
- NYC
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,443
- Fandom
- Insomnia
- Gender
- Male
Because its hard to tell if someone’s joking or hating through text especially me since I don’t use emotes (which makes it funnier for me personally) but I want to make it clear that I DON’T hate NMIXX for as much as I love to bash them.
I only talk trash of their music because their songs frustrate me and I only want them to succeed. The members themselves are cool.
If for whatever reason I talk trash on whatever group or person, I am always 100% making a joke. I know kpop fans can get a bit touchy with their faves so this is just a heads up.
I only talk trash of their music because their songs frustrate me and I only want them to succeed. The members themselves are cool.
If for whatever reason I talk trash on whatever group or person, I am always 100% making a joke. I know kpop fans can get a bit touchy with their faves so this is just a heads up.