I don't have to go to work tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh no, sounds bad. I mean the storm. Stay safe! :sanapray:
hope the storm is gentle, but yay! no work!!
Stay safe!!! While I am sick so can’t go to school either
We might have a storm as well :yolk: stay safe!!
stay safe <33
Have fun and be safe
same here actually.. lets be safe together :pandasad:
That sounds scary, stay safe! :sanapray:
Thank you guys! It wasn’t that bad, but it was nice to have a free day
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread