I don't know about y'all but (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 June 2019
Messages
123
Reactions Received
467
Location
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm really going broke and I'm quite happy about it.
So far this year we got:
DreamNote
Loona
Iz*one
EG
DC
Taeyeon
Rocket Punch
Gfriend

and there's so many more confirmed to make a comeback!!
Even Elris is coming back! This gave me hope that group like Gugudan and April will comeback too!!
I'm so happy I could cry :pepecry2:

Keep that energy for the rest of the year @ kpop pls thanks
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish I still had the luxury of going broke but I already am. Oof.
K-Pop has probably gotten around $200 out of me.
That's a nice serving of kpop O.o
Great work.

I haven't bought any in like 2 to 3 years now.
Sends me spiraling to broke city everytime.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this year already is packed and it just started. I do think a ton more will comeback. fromis, april would be due after all
 
  • Like
Reactions: cupteabooks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread