- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
I work out, and I'm seeing results. Which is great, as I'm reaching my goals and am feeling stronger every week. Faster, too.
But I wasn't thinking that I'd have improvement in upper body strength.
I have a reusable water bottle. When I tried to open it to add more water, I couldn't.
It was like picking up the wrong jar of pickles at the store. You looked at it and was like "Yes, this is a perfect jar." You take it home, and the day comes for you to make a meal with it. And it doesn't open. No worries, so you move to your tried-and-true methods. But hot water laughed at your situation. And the butter knife called you an idiot. After your methods are done, you're left with an extremely sealed lid, a wet shirt sleeve, and sore wrists. And a sore throat if you were growling like a wrestler.
But I digress.
I guess I got my mom's strength now. I've taken the precaution to gently seal my water bottle shut. But, the silicone handle is ripping. So now I have to make sure I hold it by the bottle itself. Unless I want to destroy my electronics when it finally snaps.
As someone who has always struggled to open water bottles, I'm afraid.
But I wasn't thinking that I'd have improvement in upper body strength.
I have a reusable water bottle. When I tried to open it to add more water, I couldn't.
It was like picking up the wrong jar of pickles at the store. You looked at it and was like "Yes, this is a perfect jar." You take it home, and the day comes for you to make a meal with it. And it doesn't open. No worries, so you move to your tried-and-true methods. But hot water laughed at your situation. And the butter knife called you an idiot. After your methods are done, you're left with an extremely sealed lid, a wet shirt sleeve, and sore wrists. And a sore throat if you were growling like a wrestler.
But I digress.
I guess I got my mom's strength now. I've taken the precaution to gently seal my water bottle shut. But, the silicone handle is ripping. So now I have to make sure I hold it by the bottle itself. Unless I want to destroy my electronics when it finally snaps.
As someone who has always struggled to open water bottles, I'm afraid.