I don’t know what to title this because I’m indecisive (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I haven’t been on on a while I guess :ilovebread:.Mostly because my grades in math were litterally failing so I wanted to prioritize most of my time to that and now my grades are decent so I back now. I wasn’t gone a long amount of time but yeah:ilovebread:. Also would this be discussion thing becuase I don’t know.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome back.

And good work getting your math back up!!
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Im just curious, who is ur pfp/sig?

And hi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: floorange
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Congrats on getting your grades back on the spot , thank you for all the likes and welcome back!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: floorange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread