- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
But why not share I guess? Which is your favorite? I liked B-Teams the most.
For the small amount of stuff I know, I know there are some BIG members and some P101X members, but thats all really.
Boy group Taglist: @sweetener @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MrsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @kinnie @Angel
For the small amount of stuff I know, I know there are some BIG members and some P101X members, but thats all really.
Boy group Taglist: @sweetener @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MrsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @kinnie @Angel