- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 757
- Reactions Received
- 4,129
- Location
- stanCLCtopia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
I was hoping this was real
![]()
Wait..LET ME EDUCATE YOU
Get to know CLC | allkpop Forums
they're still a group lmaoWait..
Am I gonna get sad if they're not a group anymore?
Okay, whew. I try to avoid groups that aren't together anymore because I like having hope and happiness hahathey're still a group lmao
Okay, whew. I try to avoid groups that aren't together anymore because I like having hope and happiness haha
Time to dive into CLC! See you on the other side
Okay.
Welcome to Cheshire Land
Their best album :3Okay.
..
Okay. Two songs in and I'm stanning them hard asf
So their cute stuff is good but I'm all about their sassier side. Black dress, Hobgoblin are definitely my faves. I hope they do more of that style!Their best album :3
I only miss 6 of themJust kidding, stream Black Dress tho