Appreciation I Don't Talk About My Stray Kids Bias Enough.... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
And after I watched this glorious fancam I thought it was time to make an appreciation post for him.




As I was watching the fancam it made me realize how much Hyunjin has already improved with his stage presence and overall just seems so much more confident in himself and it makes me so happy.

:llama_uwu::llama_uwu:

Related image
Image result for stray kids hyunjin smile gif




He's such a great dancer and leaves me so shocked sometimes during his performances.






He gets shy/embarrassed pretty easily and even though I sort of feel bad for him in some situations I just find it to be very cute.





To end this appreciation thread here's a few more Hyunjin gifs! :llama_cheer:

Image result for stray kids hyunjin performing gif
Image result for stray kids hyunjin performing gif
Image result for stray kids hyunjin performing gif

Related image
​
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread